Re: [Epic] Space Marine Chapters

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 04:37:24 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 09/05/97 03:08:43, Mithramuse+_at_... (Aaron P Teske)
writes:

<< Just to nitpick, the Eldar are spread all over the place in their
 craftworlds. The Eye of Terror (ex-Eldar territory) lies in Segmentum
 Obscurus to the north and west, I believe. (Direction relative to
 Terra.) The Orks are also everywhere, but are primarily concentrated in
 the Wheel of Fire in the north-east (just north of the galaxy center).
 And I'd hardly call the Squat Homeworlds a "bad area." ^_-

 Spirit guys? >>

Most of the eldar are to the east - thats where all the exodites are, as well
as the Alaitioc crafteworld and its colonies, plus Iyanden and possibly biel
tan and Saim Ham.
 the spirit guys are those necroid thingies mentioned a few times, supposedly
one of the new races coming out (its in one of the stories in the imp guard
book).

kris aspinall