Re: [Epic] Unified Theory of GW

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 14:39:20 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 12 May 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> There's a bit more difference in tech levels, too. The Afgahnies (sp?) did
> actually have weaponry as advanced as the USSR, albeit not in nearly as
> great a quantity.
>
> Temp

You have to remember that the Afghanis embarrassed one of the greatest
powers of the nineteenth century (British Empire) too.

I don't think the plains Indians who fought Custer were that primitive at
all. I remember reading somewhere that the Indians had large amounts of
rifles, and in some cases, superior weapons that they robbed from white
settlers.