Re: [Epic] Epic - Warlord Titans

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 23:42:03 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 12-May-97 Re: [Epic] Epic - Warlord T.. by
"oki_at_..."@delt
> >Wonder what my chances are of getting these old warlord dinosaurs cast up?

I asked about 'em a while back, was told "no way." But if anyone *does*
manage to get GW to make some, please let me know!

> Anyone got their pictures ? This is not the Turtle Warlord Mk I right (the
> one upon which the Banelord is based on) ?

Erm, I'm pretty sure the Banelord is that same basic chassis as the
plastic turtle warlords, which is actually the Mk. II warlord. He's
talking about the ones featured in the original Adeptus Titanicus...
lead Turtle Warlords. <grin>

They're pretty similar to the plastic ones, but the leg joins to the hip
are more like bolts through an Erector set, and the carapace is
different... the guns are mounted further back, and the ridges curve
differently. Different-but-similar heads as well.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...