Re: [Epic] Epic - Warlord Titans

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 02:50:57 -0500

>Do they just look the same as the plastic ones once they are painted? The
>Australian edition of White Dwarf has been advertising a Mail Order UK set
>up where you can order ancient minis and they will blow the dust off the old
>moulds in the "vault" and cast them up for you.
>
>Wonder what my chances are of getting these old warlord dinosaurs cast up?
>
>-Troy Baker-

I tried to get these from the Archive service about a year ago, and was
told they can't make them because there is no molds for them to use. The
models on the A.T. box were proto-types used in the photography and the
plastic ones were the final version they decided to use. I wanted to ask
the guy why they decided to use false advertising as a means to sell a
product.

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians