Re: [Epic] fate cards

From: W. Gregory Klett <cyclops_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 01:09:09 -0500

>one other thing,
>i only played a few 2nded games but they seemed alot more intuitive and
>easier to play. (i guess i never played against all the rule breakers
>:)) i think you can move WAY too far and the risks dont outway the
>gains. anyway probably abit premature with only one game under my belt!
>thanks!
>rob

 I agree that the current movement is way too fast in regards to the
weapons ranges. Any Jumppack, or Cav unit can charge blithely across
most troops fire zones. It is even worse if you use T-Hawks against an
army without Flak, or sufficient Intercepting flyers. The troops on
board have an effectivly infinite charge range.

  Greg Klett

| W. Gregory Klett | Those that can, do! |
| cyclops_at_... | Those that could and won't, dream. |
| | Those that can't, pretend and brag about it! |