Re: [Epic][E40k] Campaign Ideas

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 22:34:26 -0500

At 10:33 PM 5/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
> How would you work in the morale bonus to simulate
>momentum? This is intriguing, I'm just not sure I understand how to
>model it.

Changing the effective experience level of troops, or maybe giving the
winning commander the equivalent of the Divine inspiration card once per
game, maybe only usable in the end phase or a bonus of 1 bm removed per turn
in the end phase on the unit of choice. I'm not sure about the balance
caused by something like that, though.

Temp

ps. I know that is grammatically horrible, but I was typing and thinking at
teh same time, and I'm just not that coordinated.