Re: [Epic][E40k] Campaign Ideas

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 14:00:58 -0400

Temp:

> Changing the effective experience level of troops, or maybe giving
the
> winning commander the equivalent of the Divine inspiration card once
per
> game, maybe only usable in the end phase or a bonus of 1 bm removed
per turn
> in the end phase on the unit of choice. I'm not sure about the
balance
> caused by something like that, though.

Definitely some good ideas. I love the 'brainstorm' effect of posting
to the list, as I don't think I would ever have thought about
reflecting this in experience and commanders, etc. It makes a lot of
sense, though, and sounds great. I think it could be easily balanced
by some quick playtesting, which we will definitely do.

I'll throw something together along these lines for version 3 (which
will hopefully be virtually final). If you have any more ideas, please
post 'em!

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius