Re: [Epic] Epic - Warlord Titans

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 00:59:06 -0700

Sauron1 writes;Old! I'm 48! I remember when there was only Airfix
plastic,and 25 mm figures where 25 cents each and only from England. The
first smaller figures where 15/20mm from veneable American Jack Scruby.
The airfix 20mm had more detail than the metal 25mm!And you could only
get Aincients and Napoleonics anyway.The new high detail was startted by
Duke Zigfried who hired the designers who later became Ral-Partha. Those
people where the ones who put detail into 25mm. The other companies had
to get at least that good to stay in buisness. Look at Partha
figures,they are stillsome of the best around as far as animation and
detail. Many are the acceptted standard for fantasy figures. So there
some of old ones come in handy for history anyway! sauron1