Re: [Epic] Newbie

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 97 12:04:20 EST

At 11:56 AM 5/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, so I subscribed to this mailing list yesterday, and so far it has been
>mostly spam. Is there a list of subscribers I can get a copy of? I'd
>like to know if there are any players in my area I can get together for a
>game with. I subscribed hoping to receive current news and info about
>e40K, hopefully with eratta when they surface. I've received a couple of
>replys from GW in regards to specific rules questions, but this doesn't
>seem to be the right forum to post them.
>
>--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
>"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, but try waiting more than one
day before making uneducated assertions. This group may not be in the
"Rules Errata Corrections" mode at this point in time, but that's because
we post corrections periodically. They are also archived on the web
for general refernce. This group deals with _anything_ that has to do
with Epic and E40K, which includes errata, modeling tips, historical
discussions (both real and Warhammer related), house rules, etc.

Give it a week or so. There's a lot of good, fun stuff that goes
through here.

This is the info for where to find the current errata:

>>>---------------------------------------------------------------
>>>Allen (The Q&A guy)
>>>Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
>>> http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
>>>If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
>>>in the rule books, send them to:
>>> allen_at_...
>>>They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.

I hope this helps.

Elias