[Epic] Newbie

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 11:56:02 -0400 (EDT)

OK, so I subscribed to this mailing list yesterday, and so far it has been
mostly spam. Is there a list of subscribers I can get a copy of? I'd
like to know if there are any players in my area I can get together for a
game with. I subscribed hoping to receive current news and info about
e40K, hopefully with eratta when they surface. I've received a couple of
replys from GW in regards to specific rules questions, but this doesn't
seem to be the right forum to post them.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune