Re: [Epic] Space Marine Chapters

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 15:31:44 -0400 (EDT)

Alrighty, sorry for the delay here, but I needed to get to my books.

Excerpts from Epic: 10-May-97 Re: [Epic] Space Marine Cha.. by
PAspin3551_at_...
> In a message dated 09/05/97 03:08:43, Mithramuse+_at_... (Aaron P Teske)
> writes:
>
> << Just to nitpick, the Eldar are spread all over the place in their
> craftworlds. The Eye of Terror (ex-Eldar territory) lies in Segmentum
> Obscurus to the north and west, I believe. (Direction relative to
> Terra.) The Orks are also everywhere, but are primarily concentrated in
> the Wheel of Fire in the north-east (just north of the galaxy center).
> And I'd hardly call the Squat Homeworlds a "bad area." ^_-
>
> Spirit guys? >>
>
> Most of the eldar are to the east - thats where all the exodites are, as well
> as the Alaitioc crafteworld and its colonies, plus Iyanden and possibly biel
> tan and Saim Ham.

Well, Iyanden is clearly in the south-east, since they got munched on by
the Tyranids. Ulthwe (which you missed, actually) is up near the Eye of
Terror, so it'd be in the northern region. Alaitoc is indeed on the
eastern frontier, but then that's why they get those free scouts. (Or
did, anyway.) No mention, in Renegades or White Dwarf #127 (issue on
Eldar) of where Biel-Tan and Saim-Hann are, or the Exodites for that
matter. But you're probably right, the Eldar do seem to be concentrated
mostly in the east.

> the spirit guys are those necroid thingies mentioned a few times, supposedly
> one of the new races coming out (its in one of the stories in the imp guard
> book).

Oh.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...