[Epic] Disrupt weapons

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 05:44:57 -0400 (EDT)

In our discussion of this point, local gamers have argued that, since
detachments are mostly mixed unit types now, the reference to "other blast
markers" was in regards to standard FP units firing at the same target. I
personally lean towards disrupt weapons inflicting blast markers both
ways, even though I hate the eldar ;)

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

[chomp]