Re: [Epic] Space Marine Book

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 12:24:32 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 11/05/97 22:29:56, tellessa_at_... (Troy, Kiesten
&/or Michael) writes:

<< >Now I'm not up on the fluff, but how was
>Hive Fleet Kraken turned back?

 What makes you think it *was* turned back. As far as I knew it was still
 slowly creeping towards Earth.

Hive fleet kraken was destroyed by the ultramrines at their homeworld, with a
huge imperial guard suppoprt (and a few eldar).
 Krkaken was the first fleet, and relied upon one huge swarm, so when that
dies, the entire hive mind did.
 The second fleet, leviathan, is spread up into hundreds of attackers - it
has won some, battles, lost others but is slowly conquering the galaxy.

Anyone know what happened to Hive fleet Behemoth? I remember reading about it
somewhere...

Then again, in the original stories a hive fleet was killed by the eldar at
Iyanden - but not it was just a small branch of a fleet in one of the books.

kris aspinall