[Epic] Epic Campaign Map

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:21:16 -0700

Sauron1 writes; Eric We obtained a set of modern maps of the French
Belgium borber areas that covers the invasion routes of WW1 & WW2. The
map scale is 1 cm per Kilometer so the map covers a large area!The Humans
ocupy the costal plains up in the North West,the Eldar the river
valleys,from the Chanel inland to central France.and the Orcs the
mountainous areas along the French/German Border,wich covers the Eastern
side of the map.I am working on conversions of movement distances between
the Epic and map scales.Initial movement is by written orders giving
location by topographical location. Identified units and sites ocupied
can be marked by pins in the maps. Cities can create forward supply and
briges can be destroyed and marked as such.It's just taking shape and may
take a long time to get it going,but I have a permanent site and lots of
time! Wish me luck! sauron1