Re: [Epic] Space Marine Book

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 10:51:38 +0800

At 11:09 AM 5/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>At 12:24 PM 5/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>
>>Hive fleet kraken was destroyed by the ultramrines at their homeworld, with a
>>huge imperial guard suppoprt (and a few eldar).
>> Krkaken was the first fleet, and relied upon one huge swarm, so when that
>>dies, the entire hive mind did.
>According to the Tyranid Codex, that was Hive Fleet Behemoth
>
>> The second fleet, leviathan, is spread up into hundreds of attackers - it
>>has won some, battles, lost others but is slowly conquering the galaxy.
>The second fleet is Hive Fleet Kraken, and it is still active. Here is a
>blurb from
>the codex:
> SUBJECT: TYRANID INVASION
> CODE NAME: KRAKEN
> << SECURITY GRADE ALPHA PRIME >>
> Sector Map: 400/US.165 Ultima Segmentum.
> Notes: The quadrant map shown encompasses the area of
> highest Tyranid activity. 71.2% of all Tyranid sightings
> have been reported within this area. Nominal breakdown
> of other reports:
>
> Segmentum Solar: 0.3%
> Segmentum Obscurus: 1.2%
> Segmentum Pacufucus: 1.1
> Segmentum Tempestus: 9.4%
> Ultima Segmentum: 16.8%
>
> Genestealer infestation of habitable worlds in this
> sector is at 22% and is believed to be as high as
> 10% throughout the Ultima Segmentum. Successful
> repression of Genestealer insurrection on infested
> worlds by local forces or combined action
> is at 54%. Exterminatus of infested worlds has reached
> 8%. Tyranid consumption of Genestealer infested worlds
> runs to 31%.

Looks like humanity is doomed.
Tyranids I can handle, but those genestealers that infiltrate, that is kinda
hard to purge entirely. Imagine testing a billion hive residents for
contamination.

Regards
Oki
BTW, what happened when a SM is deposited with a genestealers' seed. Will he
have the urge to go forth and multiply ? With the Sororitas, "Nunz with Gunz" ?