Re: [Epic] Australian pricing

From: Alex Leonard <aleon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 18:55:10 +0000

> A question to any australian players out there are the prices in the new
> WD #209 wrong? because in WD it quotes the new prices for landspeeders as
> 15.95 and at my local hobby store I paid $11.50 with a marked price of
> $11.95. admittedly all the models in the pack were of the same design
> (all were Multi melta and flamers) but apparently this was a fault with
> the packs sent to Australia. So which is right? 11.95 seems a very fair
> price but most un GW like.
> Anyone have anymore information?
>
> To any internationals who have got this far GW prices in Australia are
> absolutely horrendous :(

I didn't even know the Landspeeders were out yet, of course I forgot
my own name too...

I think that GW prices are pretty horrendous all across the board.
Don't worry you're not alone! ;-)

Lemon Head for the Harlequin Craniums

> Rob L.

This Message brought to you by
Flashing Techno Industries of
Miscellaneous Incorporated
The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory