[Epic] Australian pricing

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:44:53 +1000 (EST)

A question to any australian players out there are the prices in the new
WD #209 wrong? because in WD it quotes the new prices for landspeeders as
15.95 and at my local hobby store I paid $11.50 with a marked price of
$11.95. admittedly all the models in the pack were of the same design
(all were Multi melta and flamers) but apparently this was a fault with
the packs sent to Australia. So which is right? 11.95 seems a very fair
price but most un GW like.
Anyone have anymore information?

To any internationals who have got this far GW prices in Australia are
absolutely horrendous :(

Rob L.