Re: [Epic][E40K] Terrain

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 04:21:49 -0700

Sauron1 writes; If you went sooooo far away wecould exchange terrain for
a web page design. I make terrain for my club and commercially.To start
get a green felt table cloth,have a paint shop tint a can of latex paint
to match and use it for hills and figure bases.Hills can be cut out of
pink or blue building insulation styrofoam(not the white). A hot wire
cutter is best layers can be glued together with styrofoam glue.You can
stack the layers like books or use a curved metal shaper that is used to
rough sand car body repair bondo to blend the layers smooth.On a table
covered with platic drop sheets paint the hills green,then blend in about
10% white glue,work in fine childrens play sand. Let dry over night and
spray couloured effects with acrylic spray paints. Seal wih hair spray or
dulcoat.OK (drop me a line if you need any more details.) sauron1