Re: [Epic] STOP SENDING MESAGES TO THE EPIC LIST

From: Gunnar Strand <gurra_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:14:35 +0200 (MET DST)

Adalbert Mlak uttered:
> Send your unsubscribe request to:
>
> space-marine-request_at_...

No!!! Please, PLEASE send your request to Majordomo_at_... with

   unsubscribe space-marine

in the body. If anybody know where the above "-request" adress is
stated in any subscription information for the list (on the web),
please let me know so that I can ask the author to change it.

Thanks.

Luck, Gunnar!
--
AlleyWay: http://pedgr297.sn.umu.se
If all the Chinese simultaneously jumped into the Pacific off a 10 foot