Re: [Epic] [Epic 40k] Psychic Powers

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 11:31:37 +0100

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> I think that the new version of Epic is quite good but I was
>
> disapointed with the psychic powers...
> Will we have to use only psychic blasts?

+1 on the roll in close combat or firefights aren't enough for you?
Remember, if you outnumber your foe 2:1 you get +1 - that can be
cancelled out by the opponent having just one psyker along if you have
none. Psykers will not get lots of "spells" and special abilities like
40k - at the scale of Epic, their abilities are adequately modelled by
the +1 to their detachments combat rolls.

Richard