RE:playing unpainted was [Epic] Your Neighborhood

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:17:04 -0400 (EDT)

I would gladly play against your two-tone Gargant! My Ultramarines have
been taunted from time to time as they are blue, very, very, blue.
Boltguns notwithstanding. I have a hard time painting the damn "U" symbol
on every shoulderpad!

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune