Re: [Epic] Terrain

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:29:33 -0400

According to the Rule and Battles books, my understanding is as
follows:

Terrain should be 15cm deep. You can see out of it into it, but not
through it. You can shoot out of it or into it, but not through it.
Infantry get the cover bonus as long as they're in the terrain. If
your terrain is deeper than 15cm, consider 15cm the farthest you can
see/shoot in/out.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius