Re: [Epic] Trolls

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:26:20 -0400

They do indeed have the small round bottoms to fit in the base holes.
I've managed to fit them 5 to a stand, but I will use them 1 to a stand
for 'historical accuracy' and of course, to get the most 'bang for the
buck'.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius

> I've never seen metal Trolls, only the plastic ones that came in the
Chaos