[Epic] Snap-fire rule

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:51:07 -0500

Can a line of infantry bases block a Titan from moving, because
of the snap-fire rule? Say I've got a Warlord, that according to
fluff will be striding across the field, ignoring (and squishing)
infantry. In the game, will he have to stop every time he gets
within 10cm of a stand of infantry? This would certainly give
incentive to bring support for the Titan, to clear those guys
out (and to provide some anti-infantry weapons on the thing).
But I'd like to be able to just walk past those cowering little
dots on the ground.

andy
askinner_at_...