Re: [Epic] Re: playing unpainted

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 22:31:17 -0700

Sauron1 writes;Richard,I agree with you. My own gaming club has quite a
range of painting skill.Many of the older players paint to an Acceptabe
standard,one of us is colour blind,and the best painter is this years
North American Master Best Wargame Army for a Polish 15mm Napoleonic 500
pice army that won over 15mm & 25mm armies,all paintted by past masters
at Historicon,the American priemier Historical Miniatures convention.Me
lets just say I,m not nearly that good.The game is the challange we are
after,is it not? sauron1