[Epic] GWUK sale

From: Brian Douglas <bdouglas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:24:51 PDT

Listen up grunts!

IF GW are having a sale and IF its restricted to UK ( I know I'm gonig
to rergret saying this) would our colonial cousins like us to try to
get hold of stuff for them?

The way I see it working is:

1) Email a wish list, sorted by must have and desirable
2) UK guys sort out between them who looks after who (as we can only
   hit one shop each)
3) If the minis are there on the day we snap them up for you. You pay
   the cost plus P+P.

I'm toying with the idea of giving priority to the Aussies (even if I
did make a fool of myself falling for the drop bears) if they really
are being penalised that much for figs.

Cheers

Bonzo!