Re: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 20:45:53 -0500

At 11:59 PM 5/15/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> Devastators have the
>>same firepower as IG heavies, and although are superior in some other
>>ways, cost a whole lot more.

Um, no. We've had this argument before. Once you add in the mandatory and
near useless command units for the IG, the marines only cost slightly more
for the same fp at 30+cm. They are slightly outnumbered and outgunned at
under 30cm, but by and large, I think most people agree that their armor and
"stubborn" ability more than make up the difference.

Temp