Re: [Epic][E40K] Terrain

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 21:45:08 -0700

Sauron1 writes;David, the paint sand mix is what I use for whole sets of
hills,or when I make sets of 24 24"x24" terrain boards for customers.It
is relatively inexpensive and results in a hard durable terrain.I use
guesso and marble paste as well as other artist materials for individual
pieces. What do you use for woods effects? I have tried many different
types of floral pics for that alien terrain effect,but have found that
plain green trees are my greatest seller,Imade over 300 last year.I am
currently cutting up two artificial christmas trees and mounting them on
metal washers.The results are quite reasonable. sauron1