RE: [Epic] Imperator stats ?

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 21:00:41 -0500

At 08:05 AM 5/16/97 -0500, you wrote:

>>>My Armies book states that Armor value of Imperator is 5+ (pg 29), whereas
>>>the Warlord has 6 ?

>>It was my understanding that the armor value represented not only the
>>thickness of the armor but how hard it would be to hit the unit. Since
>>six is the highest armor value allowed and the Imperator is huge and easy
>>to hit a 5 is logical.

>And Warlord is easy to miss :P ?

>-----> When compared to an Imperator....yes.

I don't think size is an issue. It's kind of the difference between hitting
the side of a barn and hitting the side of a 747. They are both
ridiculously easy. The question should be whether the Imperator is any
easier to hit _effectively_. I dont' think it should be. It's not going to
have any more vulnerable spots than a Warlord, and as far as "hitting" a
void shield, why would it be harder to take down a Warlord's shield than an
Imperator's?

Temp