RE: [Epic] Imperator stats ?

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:39:35 +1000 (EST)

> But I am still yet to see the rules or play the game (I
>don't have $140Aus lying around) so my experience is based on the stuff from
>here and the White Dwarfs, so its just my $2 worth.
>
>-Kelvin.....

I am finally back after a long break, and now have this ball and chain
attached to my left foot. I have no idea of how many of the old timers are
still out there after the new games has been around for a while now, but I
fianlly got my first look at the new game, well in the stores at least, and
I had to react after seeing the selection. And it's been a while since I had
a good bitch about GW. I understand that the system is good and the whole
system intrigues me a great deal. But then I saw the costs of the new stuff.
I was a little astounded. For the tiniest of boxes which holds a lot less
then they used to, for the SAME cost. I'm afraid that GW is really getting
on my goat about the price thing. As for value for money even Magic the
Gathering is getting more money now, as I at least know others are playing
that game. From what I've seen here is Brisbane and the almost complete lack
of sales is that Epic97 is going to be a big flop in this city.

Ah, that's better.

> "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
> -The Tick
> email: kx.henderson_at_...

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach