Re: [Epic] Imperator stats ?

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 11:40:39 -0700

Sauron1 writes; I belong to a wargame club with 50 members,a permanent
site for the last 18 years and lots of premade tables,terrain and
such.But I am the only Epic player left. I have been giving away basic
SM,Eldar,and orc figures to the younger players to get them interestted
in Epic. I even waisted $100.00 Canadian on the new version! Anyway other
than at the closest Gw store,a half hour drive away,there are no epic
players around.Besides they willonly play the new version. The two local
hobby stores that are heavy into roleplaying or fantasy are NOT
interestted in Epic and carry only a minimum of GW material,usually just
duplicates of what someone orders.In 25mm Sci/Fi Warzone rules here!
        sauron1