Re: [Epic] Paint removal in Oz

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 21:10:51 -0500

At 09:06 AM 5/18/97 +1000, you wrote:

>hair tied back, that'd probly be me 8)
>BTW, I'm nothing like the stereotype that most people assume!

>Adios,
>Chris

I though you were ex-military. Maybe I was just confused. In any case, I
don't know anyone who got out (under honorable conditions) that went back to
long hair after wards. I used to have a pony tail half way down my back,
and now I can't imagine needing more than a washrag to comb my hair with. I
have enough fiddly stuff to keep up with withotu needing to muck around with
my hair.

Temp