Re: [Epic] Paint removal in Oz

From: Chris Weigt <Christopher.Weigt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 15:09:38 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 19 May 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 09:06 AM 5/18/97 +1000, you wrote:
>
> >hair tied back, that'd probly be me 8)
> >BTW, I'm nothing like the stereotype that most people assume!
>
> >Adios,
> >Chris
>
> I though you were ex-military.
Very briefly. Unfortunately, I discovered that I'm prone to leg injuries,
particularly involving stress fractures of the long bones and grinding of
the kneecaps (chondromalacia patella). Spirit was willing, flesh was weak.
> Maybe I was just confused. In any case, I
> don't know anyone who got out (under honorable conditions) that went back to
> long hair after wards.
After being stonewalled while trying to get into the reserves here, I gave
up and decided it was time for a change. Had short hair for years (ie, #2)
> I used to have a pony tail half way down my back,
> and now I can't imagine needing more than a washrag to comb my hair with. I
> have enough fiddly stuff to keep up with withotu needing to muck around with
> my hair.
>
> Temp

Whatever 8)
Chris