Re: [Epic] Re:Trolls n Minotaurs

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 21:43:26 -0500

At 10:11 AM 5/19/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> the Lord of Change (heck, GDs in general) are _extremely_ cheap
>> compared to other armies' "big boys".
>
> So what's your point? Every army has it's strengths. Chaos
>doesn't get very good war engines and has a very limited selection of
>tanks, PLUS the number of armor detachments you can have in your
>army is limited, which is not true for anyone else.

Um, I think chaos is fine on war engines. All the titans, the Banelord,
the Plague towers, the Slaanesh titans . . .

The armor restriction does suck, however. On the plus side, they can take
fliers as CSM units, and Slaanesh knights. As a matter of fact, all the
Daemon engines are listed under CSM units. So they can take a rather
well-rounded force and still get a 5 strategy rating.

Temp