Re: [Epic] Postage to Australia

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 21:24:52 -0500

At 11:07 AM 5/19/97 +1000, you wrote:

>I was just wondering what the best way to get these sent to Sydney was, because
>I have heard a few unflattering remarks about the U.S. postal service and I was

If it's available, I suggest UPS. If you are stuck with Government post,
make sure you ship in a sturdy box. I had a recent trade that blew up when
one box showed up with a big hole punched in it (it was a 40k box - contents
were luckily intact) and several weeks later I got a note from Uncle Sam
saying that the other box had broken open and the contents were lost (it was
a Dark Millenium box).

Temp