Re: [Epic] Meese

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 01:41:49 -0500

At 11:38 AM 5/20/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Ah, guys, the Swedes were NOT IN WWII. Norway, Denmark (Allied) &
>Finland (Axis, sort of) were, but not the Swedes...
>
>I detect a leg pull going on here.

Okay, Okay! I obviously have the wrong country. Like I said, it was a prof
who told the story. I admit I have wondered whether he made it up on
occasion, but it would seem a bit unprofessional for someone to lie about
the subject matter to a class. He didnt' seem the type.

Regardless, it's a damn good story, and I love to tell it.

Temp