Re: [Epic] 5th Element

From: Waiming Poo-Cheong <waiming.poo-cheong_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 16:47:08 +0100 (BST)

speaking of movies, whatever happened to Space Hulk's debut on the silver
screen? I remember a couple of years back that WD was talking about it,
but they were curiously silent on the topic after that. I know it would be
very similar to Aliens but who cares as long as I get to see Deathwing in
action?

Waiming