Re: [Epic] 5th Element

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:34:54 +1000 (EST)

>Or better yet...
>
>NEW FROM GAMES WORKSHOP!!
>
>PSYKER CEREAL! YES, THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, YOU TOO CAN BE LIKE THE
>EMPEROR, AND CONSUME HUNDREDS OF PSYKERS A DAY!! (Well, ours are just
>little crunchy corn bits). Each corn crunchy has been magnificently
>sculpted by Jes Goodwin to look like one of TEN, count 'em TEN Primaris
>Psykers. Have a "taste" of the Imperium at the beggining of _your_ day,
>_every_ day! Oh, and by the way, we asked Jes if he could eventually make
>real models out of the molds for the cereals. They will be available
>soon for only $15 each next month!!

BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT'S funny! But unfortunately really scary too. <Shiver!> I can see
it all now..... "You can't eat that for breakfast in our store until its
properly painted!"

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...