Re: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 12:38:41 -0700

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> You wrote :
> >Je suis Desolee.... Naturellement, vous et (what's "Correct" en
> >Francais?)
>
> Correct in French is Correct... You were not far of the answer.

That's what I thought :)

> First, I decided not to change my army. Your help (and the help of
> all the other members of the Space Marine List) was very nice
> (herr... C'etait tres sympa de m'aider! How do you say this in
> English?) but I thought that I wasn't very honnest to field a well
> balanced army against Christophe (the Eldar player) who couldn't have
> any help at all...

I'm very sorry that you're on the other side of the world, mon ami, your
sportsmanship is applauded. I would really like to have you as an
opponent.

> With this first battle I'm more and more confident that Epic 40k is a
> great game, of course there is lot of work to make it better but we
> must give it a chance!

D'Accord.

aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
| Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
| Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture