Re: [Epic] hello?

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 00:56:19 -0500

>This is arguments... Abuse is around the corner.
>
>[And yes, I know that the quote is backwards]
>
>I read your ideas, and, well, I didn't feel that I could say any thing,
>given that my feelings about E40K are fairly public (I think is is the
>best set of rules that GW has ever put out, and the first that feels
>like a wargame.) Most of the things that are being listed (yours
>included) as being "in need of being fixed" in E40K can be summed up as
>"This will make it feel closer to Space Marine Mk II", which, IMNSHO,
>does not need to be done. There are some holes in E40K, but only in the
>context of it being a wargame. Engineer troops, Missile "flak", and
>smoke rounds being the ones that spring to mind. None of those can be
>done with out "new" rules.
>
>What ever.

Engineer troops? Missile flak? Smoke rounds? Where can I get some? I'd
like to see some rules for these. Let me see what you got. I love working
on making new units and rules.

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians