Re: [Epic] Re:Trolls n Minotaurs

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 12:12:51 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 22/05/97 14:45:58, aic_at_... (Andreas Richert)
writes:

<<
> >Sure you're right on the above points. Often the enemys arty isn't within
> >range of yours, but fliers can ba a problem, but then Chaos do have some
> >of the bet interceptors in the game and you can always bring some flak.
>
> Chaos has an intercept of 4, but they only have armor of 4. I'll take a
> good armor value any day. Doomwings may work once, but they are popcorn.

 Yeah but you only ned ti hit them to make them aboart the mission, and if
 they do they can't fight back either....Having a higher intercept will to
 just fine... >>

Nightwings... :-D (big eldar grin!)

Armour + intercept.

k.a.

soryy, cannot resisit the urge to gloat.
Just no-one mention guardians and farseers and spoil the mood, okay?