RE: [Epic] Stress fractures etc

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:33:50 -0500

>>Brian, I'd suggest you take up knitting, but you'd probably stab
>>yourself with the needles. :)
>>
>>So the challenge is on - can we find a new hobby for Brian where there
>>is no possibility for him to injure himself?

>Don't let him do anything that has to do with rope, twine, yarn, or thread.
>He might accidentally cut off the circulation to one of his limbs...

>How about botany. Reading is a nice safe hobby too.
>Sincerely,William A. Calderwood

Botany!!! The poor guy would probably find a huge Venus Flytrap
and end up getting digested by a plant. Reading!!! Good God
man have you never heard of paper cuts? He would be shearing
fingers off left and right. His best bet is to challenge fate, find even
more dangerous hobbies. After all he did get lifted off his feet by
his eyeball, if that won't do him in what will?
John