Re: [Epic] Future Releases

From: Alex Leonard <aleon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:10:30 +0000

> product. It simply didn't look "Imperial" enough, especially compared to
> the new Imperator. It didn't match people's expectations.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hello? There is a new imperitor? besides the plastic Castle looking
thing that came in the Titans Legion box? Geeze I didn't think I was
living in that much of the cave....

btw I think the new titan is pretty cool looking IMHO, It just seems
more like a war machine to me than the other ones which, well looked
like big mutant thingies..

Leonard of the Grinning Skulls

This Message brought to you by
Flashing Techno Industries of
Miscellaneous Incorporated
The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory