Re: [Epic] Two sytsems, E40k vs SM2 etc

From: Lilley Street <tellessa_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 12:00:44 +1000

At 10:21 AM 5/21/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Okay here's the deal.
>I don't care.
>Give me the rules,
>Give me the dice,
>Give me the figs,
>Just let me play.
>Thats what I wanna do, play the game. I don't wanna bicker over the
>rules, come up with exceptions, try to improve it or make it more how
>I think they should have made it, I mean hey that's what you're
>basically paying them to do right?
>If you don't like it, don't play it.
>
>Me I'll play anything E40k, SmII, You name it, I'll play it.
>
>An insight into the demented psyche of Leonard
>

>This Message brought to you by
>Flashing Techno Industries of
>Miscellaneous Incorporated
>The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory

As a friend of mine is fond of saying, If you don't like the system don't
try and improve it. Just find one that you do like. This makes sense, why
waste money buying a system of rules if you are just going to change it.
Just buy the rules that you like.
Michael Howell
"He who knows him, wouldn't"
To be or not to be