Re: [Epic] Imperial Guard

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 19:35:48 -0700

Sauron1 writes;John&Patty,I am an old wargamer,but a new E-mail/computer
type.What do I do to read those 64 encode things?Anyway I need Imperial
Guard infantry sprues,all the chimeras types,Reaver Titans,any of the
aircraft,the smaller tanks,predators or Leman Russ, or the Storm
Hammers,and a Levithan would be nice!I still have two plastic Warlord
Titans to trade.I have 30 odd so I don,t need them.My sons and I play
wars of the Horus Heresy battles in the cardboard buildings of the varius
versions of SM,I have collectted enough to cover most of a standard table
! sauron1