Re: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 00:13:09 -0700

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> On the other side of the world? Oh, I didn't notice that you were
> Australian. How lucky you are!

When various European terrorist groups aren't blowing up ships in our
part of the world, yes. :)

> Here, at Paris, it's rainning, I hope
> that you've got sunny weather in Australia!

Yes, no radioactive fallout now for many months. :) again! Actuellement,
it's Winter here, so the temperature is in the range 5-15 in Canberra.
We're in the mountains, not far from the Snowfields (which are about the
size of Alsace, Lorraine, Normandie, Bearn and Languedoc put together).
Also, there's a drought at the moment. We've had less than 16mm of rain
in the last 60 days. So it's cold and dry. Usually its colder and foggy
at this time of year.

> Please visit my page : http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/

I did, very good.

Hope you're not offended by the mentions of l'affair Greenpeace. The
Legion Etrangere's actions in Bosnia and Iraq have more than made up for
the stupidities of the DLG. So we're friends again, Thank God! At one
stage I had to help draw up some contingency plans in the event of war
with France. Very, very bad, a lot of former friends and allies would
have been killed, as well as many on our side.
Did you know that there are more French soldiers in the Pacific than in
the combined armies of Australia and New Zealand put together?
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture