Re: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 09:03:54 PDT

>> On the other side of the world? Oh, I didn't notice that you were
>> Australian. How lucky you are!
>
>When various European terrorist groups aren't blowing up ships in our
>part of the world, yes. :)

Oups! You're going to be very "desagreable"!

>> Here, at Paris, it's rainning, I hope
>> that you've got sunny weather in Australia!
>
>Yes, no radioactive fallout now for many months. :) again! Actuellement,
>it's Winter here, so the temperature is in the range 5-15 in Canberra.
>We're in the mountains, not far from the Snowfields (which are about the
>size of Alsace, Lorraine, Normandie, Bearn and Languedoc put together).
>Also, there's a drought at the moment. We've had less than 16mm of rain
>in the last 60 days. So it's cold and dry. Usually its colder and foggy
>at this time of year.

I understand that you were not very happy with our nuclear tests...
There only one thing that I must say : when the United States did HUNDREDS of
tests, noone
said that it was a "scandale"! It's not fair! Great Britain and Japan made some
tests too... Jacques
Chirac's choice was very hard : on one side nuclear tests were not a very good
idea in terms of ecology but on the
other side it was our defence that was in the balance...
But once again I understand very well that Australia did not like these tests.
 I'm sorry for the troubles...

>> Please visit my page : http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/

>I did, very good.

Merci beaucoup!

>Hope you're not offended by the mentions of l'affair Greenpeace. The
>Legion Etrangere's actions in Bosnia and Iraq have more than made up for
>the stupidities of the DLG. So we're friends again, Thank God! At one
>stage I had to help draw up some contingency plans in the event of war
>with France. Very, very bad, a lot of former friends and allies would
>have been killed, as well as many on our side.
>Did you know that there are more French soldiers in the Pacific than in
>the combined armies of Australia and New Zealand put together?

I agree that l'Affaire Greenpeace was a great stupidity of our services...
Why do you speak about war? I hope that there will never be a war between France
and Australia,
you're are one of our allies, aren't you?

A plus!

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my page : http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/