Re: [Epic] 5th Element and Batman rant

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 10:25:33 +0730

At 08:26 PM 5/23/97 +0100, you wrote:

>er...i think Uma Thurman, not "pretty woman", was Poison Ivy, and
>personally speaking Batgirl (Alicia S) was the most offensive character in
>the movie.

How so ? In a sexy way or the puking way ? It is not showing here yet.

>The Emperor's peace for the lot.

"Repent and Burn !" says the Redemptionist :)

Regards
Oki
p.s. Did they have to get Arnold to play Freeze (or whatever you call the
ice maker) and pay him like a few million for probably a non-speaking,
non-acting part ? They should have spend the money elsewhere. Ah, the
workings of movie producers.