Re: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 11:34:52 -0500

David Lado wrote:

> I think the battle cry of "national defense!" is the last rallying cry
> of any government pursuing an obviously morally bankrupt policy. You
> here it over and over right before some massive infringement of civil
> and/or human rights. Most recently in the US, it was used to justify
> suspension of civil rights following the Oklahoma bombing. Neither
> France or any nuclear power *needs* to upgrade their nuclear weapons
> for the exact reasons above.

Ok, you pushed a sore point here.

What, in detail, civil rights were suspended by the US government after
the Oklahoma City bombing?
Please be exact, give the law changed or created and tell exactly who
was effected. If you can't do this shut up.

Please reply via e-mail, not to list as this has NOTHING to do with
Space Marine/Epic 40,000