[Epic] A bit of fun (?)

From: E. Sund <esund_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 17:40:52 -0700 (PDT)

I was a little bored this afternoon, so I dug into my epic bits box. I
found four unpainted Madboyz and a plastic stand. Being one madboy short,
I was going to substitute one of the original orcs with the bolter held
level. But then I chanced upon an idea. I found one of the boyz with a
heavy plasma gun and trimmed a bit off of the end. Then I used a bit of
putty to even up the short weapon into a cylindrical shape. I placed the
snub-nosed HPG boy in the middle of the stand and painted the cylinder
aluminum/silver. Now that the rest of the painting is done, the reason
for the madness is clear -- four madboyz are dancing about the fifth, who
carries a keg of squig beer! I amused myself, anyway. Maybe I'll try to
round up some more models and build a small mob. I could even paint up a
skullhamma like the Miss Budweiser or something. What do you all think?
Am I just a sad, sad person?

E. Sund

(BTW, by Miss Budweiser I mean the racing hydroplane, in case you were
wondering)